Location, Mapping & ParkingVenue: Lory State Park (Timber & Soldier Canyon Group Areas) Address: 708 N Co Rd 25G, Bellvue, CO 80512 Google Map: https://goo.gl/maps/w9gctTDTVvP2 Accommodations: HotelPlanner Specials for Breakaway Athletic Events Parking will be immediately EAST of transition at the Soldier Canyon Loop area. Volunteers will direct traffic flow and parking flow. PLEASE reference the PDF parking map linked below. Please consider purchasing an annual park pass OR a daily park pass, this helps us better organize this event. We will have volunteers helping to park vehicles efficiently. Your athlete & race guide (emailed at least 2 weeks prior to race day), will also include final details for parking and passes.
- This event is dependent on fair weather & good trail conditions. We will be monitoring the weather closely during race week. Heavy rain may require us to change the courses last minute, per the park ranger requirements.
- The bike & run courses are subject to minor route changes pending race day safety and athlete flow. As of May 27th, 2020, they are accurate.
- Mountain bikes only. NO cyclecross or road bikes allowed on the course.
- Additional mobile toilets (“porta potties”) will be on site in the transition area parking lots for athletes and spectators.
- The bike & run course will have water, electrolyte drinks & fuel/snacks for all athletes. Please ask-for/take only what you need. We strive at each event to be as “green” as possible. Any cups used are 100% biodegradable.
Prices do not include USAT or transaction fees, where or if applicable
|Pricing Date Tiers|
|Dates||2/14 to 3/16||3/17 to 5/11||5/12 to 6/15||6/16 to 7/22|
To ensure you receive a correctly sized t-shirt & any custom race bibs/decals, please register by SATURDAY 6/15 After this date we can NOT guarantee these item specifics.**Registration on race morning, if available, will be announced during race week and will be $105** Every athlete gets:
- Race T-Shirt (depending on race entries)
- Finisher Medal or Chip (upon crossing the finish line)(depending on race entries)
- Post Race Food & Drinks
- Tons of High Fives, Smiles & Crowd Support
- An Awesome Small Grassroots Mountain Race Experience
Packet Pickup – Thursday & Friday – NOTED In The Next Section
RACE DAY – Saturday July 27th, 2019 (times are subject to change)6:30am: Transition Area Opens Body Marking – Bike Mechanic Available near Transition 6:00am: Race Day Packet Pick Up *Pre-pay for race day pick up online 7:00am: Race Start (mass “LeMans Style”) Overall & Awards announced throughout the morning 9:00am: Bike Course Cut-Off 11:00am: Run Course Cut-Off 12:30pm: Race Closure / End Of Day
- Make sure you are registered. You do not need to bring documents or a printout. If you are registered, you will be in our system.
- Bring photo ID. This is an insurance/sanction rule that cannot be avoided. If you are under 18, a parent or guardian must be present. Due to this rule, you cannot pick up a packet for anyone else. No exceptions.
- Be prepared to have an athlete bracelet fastened on your wrist (this is required for transition access on race day).
Vendors & Sponsors
1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th Place Overall Male OR Female (this is an all out race): Award & an extra special finisher swag bag1st, 2nd, 3rd Place Overall Team (mixed) (this is an all out race): Award & an extra special finisher swag bag Awards Ceremony will commence mid morning, pending the overall athletes remaining on the course. Athletes are encouraged to stay for the awards or have someone pick up their award.
Note: This race event, “Dirty Duo Ride & Run”, is in NO way officially associated with Lory State Park, Larimer County or it’s employees.