From November to February we’ll be organizing weekly training sessions with the Berkana team to help you build off-season strength, aerobic capacity and skills so your 2020 springtime roll out isn’t landing on you like a ton of bricks. Athletes can expect a fun and inviting environment. Sessions will sometimes be more challenging as the CSU Triathlon Team will be joining.
Full series packages along with drop in sessions are available. We’ve also highlighted the calendar below.
Location & Calendar
Venue: Berkana Rehabilitation Institute
Address: 2001 S Shields St Bldg A, Suite 1, Fort Collins, CO 80526
Google Map: https://goo.gl/maps/cnZfzuh5eTPgirT96
Monday’s | 5:30pm-6:15pm | Strength Training with Doc Giordanelli – PT, DPT, ATC, CSCS
|4th, 11th, 18th, 25th||2nd, 9th, 16th, 23rd, 30th||6th, 13th, 20th, 27th||3rd, 10th, 17th, 24th|
Thursday’s | 5:30pm-6:30pm | Wind Trainer Group Indoor Cycling with Doc Quick, PT, PhD – Level 1 USAT Coach
|7th, 14th, 21st||5th, 12th, 19th||1st, 9th, 16th, 23rd, 30th||6th, 13th, 20th, 27th|
One Saturday Each Month | 9:00am-11:00am | Aerobic Indoor Cycling Group with T2 Brick Run | Open to NoCo Tri Club Members or $15 Drop In’s (weather permitting for the run portion)
|10 Class Punch Card||$100|
|Drop In Class||$15|
This is a list that would help prepare you for all three sessions each week
- A towel for your sweat
- Stationary bike trainer & front wheel block no rollers please
- Your training bike, cycling shoes & cycling outfit
- Running sneakers/socks (Saturday sessions)
- Workout sneakers/socks
- HR monitor and/or training GPS watch (Saturday sessions)
- MP3 player or headphones/music (Saturday sessions)
- Water and/or electrolyte drink
- Snacks for yourself
- Hat and/or sunglasses (Saturday sessions)
- Additional layers (t2 runs can get chilly) (Saturday sessions)
- A positive kick-butt attitude
- Information about the classes, including any cancellations due to weather etc., will be posted on the Facebook event pages as well as the Berkana and/or Breakaway Athletic Event Facebook pages.
- Check-in is at the beginning of each class. Please arrive at least 5 minutes before start times.
- There is no charge for trainer storage at Berkana. However, Berkana and Breakaway Athletic Events are not responsible for lost or stolen property.
- Classes will have a cap on signups, jump on it early!
- Please contact us the DAY OF a class if you intend to drop-in on, to confirm availability.
- For more information email us or contact Berkana directly at 970.797.2431
- Four month, two month or 10-pack signups will get $15 off their next Breakaway race event entry (email with questions or to redeem)
There are no refunds per our signup policies for classes cancelled due to weather.